Eurochambers of Ecuador, formed by the binational chambers of commerce of Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, and Spain, is an association that seeks to manage joint projects and support the relationship between the European Union and the Andean country.
Ecuadorian-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Ecuadorian-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce of Ecuador
Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Quito
French-Ecuadorian Chamber of Commerce and Industries (CCIFEC)
Ecuadorian-Italian Binational Chamber of Commerce (CBEI)
Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ecuador
- To favor the increase of commercial exchange between Italy and Ecuador through various technological modalities.
- Promote Made in Italy, in Ecuador (Webinars, B2Bs, etc.)
- Promote Italian investment in infrastructure projects in Ecuador by accompanying interested Italian companies.
- Consolidate the Italian commercial system present in the country by expanding its diffusion through new partners and Ad Hoc social networks.
- To encourage and support the cultural and educational exchange between Italy and Ecuador by joining the efforts of all the entities that are part of Sistema Italia.